May 23, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
Tory Burch is one of the hottest names in fashion today. Her designer handbags are all the rage, and her apparel, shoes and accessories are a pretty big deal as well. But if you’ve browsed the offerings at a Tory Burch boutique, you know that they aren’t cheap.
Not to worry. You don’t have to buy cheap imitations to rock the latest Tory Burch styles without paying full price. Just visit our Tory Burch deals page to stay up to date on the best sales and discounts from the official source. For instance, if you follow the link to the New Markdowns page, you’ll find that the small perforated logo tote shown here is marked down from $425 to $295. That’s a savings of $130! You’ll also see a link to the resort shoe sale, where you can save up to 30% on super-stylish sneakers, sandals, flats, pumps and wedges in great summer colors.
Speaking of summer, be sure to check out the Summer 2013 features at ToryBurch.com. There’s an accessories guide, a lookbook and a video featuring the season’s hottest trends. And on their blog, you’ll find lots of great fashion tips and stories. Enjoy!
May 18, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
I hope you’ve enjoyed the graduation sales and discounts we’ve been sharing the past couple of days. But we’re not done yet! Here are some more savings on graduation cards, gifts and more.
- – CVS Photo has set up some nice deals with graduation in mind. You can save 20% on their photo cards (great for invitations or congratulation cards) with coupon code 20CARD. You can also save 30% on photo mugs, photo panels and easel art with coupon code 30GIFT.
- – Personalized stationery makes a wonderful gift for any graduate. And with Expressionery coupon code GRAD13, you can save 25% on anything and everything you order.
- – Personalized candies are great for graduation parties or to add to a graduation gift basket. At MyJellyBelly.com, you can create delicious gourmet jelly bean gifts in any combination of flavors with personalized containers. Use Jelly Belly coupon code GRAD13 to save $15 on any order of $100 or more.
- – Want to buy that special graduate a great dress, or need something special to wear to that graduation party? Visit Unique Vintage and check out their spectacular collection of cocktail dresses. And don’t forget to use Unique Vintage coupon code GRADDRESS to save 10% on your order.
May 17, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
Graduation is the culmination of years of study and hard work. It’s the end of one’s time at school, but it’s also a new beginning. Whether the graduate is going on to further studies or joining the workforce, it’s certainly an occasion to celebrate.
If there’s a recent or upcoming graduate in your life, you can commemorate the occasion with a thoughtful gift. Here are a few ideas.
- – Personalized items make lovely graduation presents. You can find plenty to choose from at Things Remembered, including the spinning photo frame shown here. And if you order it by May 31st you’ll save $10 off regular price, no coupon code required.
- – Speaking of frames, the graduate will need an impressive document frame to hold the diploma or degree that he’s worked so hard to earn. You’ll find a nice selection of them at PictureFrames.com. And if you use PictureFrames.com coupon code AGRAD15, you’ll save 15% on your order.
- – A designer fragrance makes a wonderful gift for any occasion, including graduation. You can find all of today’s hottest scents from the likes of Dolce and Gabbana, Benetton, Beverly Hills Polo Club, Calvin Klein and Davidoff at Perfume Spot. And during their Dads and Grads sale, you can use Perfume Spot discount code DG12 to save 12% on your order.
May 16, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
Graduation season is one of the most profitable times of the year for invitation and greeting card companies. Students send out invitations to those who they would like to see in the audience on their big day. The invitees in return send notes of congratulation (perhaps containing some cash or a gift card). The grateful graduate responds with a thank you card. As you can see, it’s big business!
Most graduates have the option of ordering invitations and thank you notes from their schools. These are usually very nice, but they also tend to be quite expensive. And since they’re all the same design, they can be rather boring. Why not create your own invites instead? You can make them as fancy or as casual as you’d like, and you can even add any photos and text you like.
You can find great invitations such as the one shown here at CardStore. They have a large selection of customizable cards in a variety of colors and themes. And by using CardStore coupon code CCG3530, you can save an impressive 30% on your order.
They also have some very nice graduation announcements over at Greeting Card Universe. You can save 25% on your order with them by using Greeting Card Universe coupon code INVITE25, and you can even choose to pick up your order at your local Target Photo.
And friends and family – don’t forget that you can order extra-special congratulation cards from these retailers as well!