May 25, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
JCPenney has been in the retail business for over a hundred years, and has been a favorite American department store for much of that time. Today, the company operates over a thousand stores in all fifty states, selling high quality housewares, clothing and accessories.
Even though there’s probably a store close to your home, you don’t have to go anywhere to shop their huge selection. You can do so from the comfort of home at JCPenney.com. But be sure to stop by Coupon Trunk first and find out about their latest sales! Here are some of the deals they have going on right now:
- – Save 30-40% on St. John’s Bay apparel for men and women, including the cool men’s tie dyed polo you see here, through May 28th
- – Save 30-50% on all cookware through May 28th
- – Save 40% on Bali blinds and shades through June 2nd
- – Save 30% on all Libbey glassware through June 17th
- – Save an extra 20% on all original, sale, regular and clearance prices (10% on furniture) when you use your JCPenney card, or 10% on everything with any other form of payment, through May 28th
Not ready to shop right now? That’s okay! Just come back and check our JCPenney discounts page whenever you like.
May 23, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
Tory Burch is one of the hottest names in fashion today. Her designer handbags are all the rage, and her apparel, shoes and accessories are a pretty big deal as well. But if you’ve browsed the offerings at a Tory Burch boutique, you know that they aren’t cheap.
Not to worry. You don’t have to buy cheap imitations to rock the latest Tory Burch styles without paying full price. Just visit our Tory Burch deals page to stay up to date on the best sales and discounts from the official source. For instance, if you follow the link to the New Markdowns page, you’ll find that the small perforated logo tote shown here is marked down from $425 to $295. That’s a savings of $130! You’ll also see a link to the resort shoe sale, where you can save up to 30% on super-stylish sneakers, sandals, flats, pumps and wedges in great summer colors.
Speaking of summer, be sure to check out the Summer 2013 features at ToryBurch.com. There’s an accessories guide, a lookbook and a video featuring the season’s hottest trends. And on their blog, you’ll find lots of great fashion tips and stories. Enjoy!
May 18, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
I hope you’ve enjoyed the graduation sales and discounts we’ve been sharing the past couple of days. But we’re not done yet! Here are some more savings on graduation cards, gifts and more.
- – CVS Photo has set up some nice deals with graduation in mind. You can save 20% on their photo cards (great for invitations or congratulation cards) with coupon code 20CARD. You can also save 30% on photo mugs, photo panels and easel art with coupon code 30GIFT.
- – Personalized stationery makes a wonderful gift for any graduate. And with Expressionery coupon code GRAD13, you can save 25% on anything and everything you order.
- – Personalized candies are great for graduation parties or to add to a graduation gift basket. At MyJellyBelly.com, you can create delicious gourmet jelly bean gifts in any combination of flavors with personalized containers. Use Jelly Belly coupon code GRAD13 to save $15 on any order of $100 or more.
- – Want to buy that special graduate a great dress, or need something special to wear to that graduation party? Visit Unique Vintage and check out their spectacular collection of cocktail dresses. And don’t forget to use Unique Vintage coupon code GRADDRESS to save 10% on your order.
May 17, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
Graduation is the culmination of years of study and hard work. It’s the end of one’s time at school, but it’s also a new beginning. Whether the graduate is going on to further studies or joining the workforce, it’s certainly an occasion to celebrate.
If there’s a recent or upcoming graduate in your life, you can commemorate the occasion with a thoughtful gift. Here are a few ideas.
- – Personalized items make lovely graduation presents. You can find plenty to choose from at Things Remembered, including the spinning photo frame shown here. And if you order it by May 31st you’ll save $10 off regular price, no coupon code required.
- – Speaking of frames, the graduate will need an impressive document frame to hold the diploma or degree that he’s worked so hard to earn. You’ll find a nice selection of them at PictureFrames.com. And if you use PictureFrames.com coupon code AGRAD15, you’ll save 15% on your order.
- – A designer fragrance makes a wonderful gift for any occasion, including graduation. You can find all of today’s hottest scents from the likes of Dolce and Gabbana, Benetton, Beverly Hills Polo Club, Calvin Klein and Davidoff at Perfume Spot. And during their Dads and Grads sale, you can use Perfume Spot discount code DG12 to save 12% on your order.