June 5, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
As promised, we’re back with more big savings on Father’s Day gifts. Here are today’s featured deals:
- – Customized photo gifts are perfect for Father’s Day. You can find plenty to choose from at CVS Photo. Now through June 8th, you can buy one custom photo book and get another of equal or lesser value with CVS Photo coupon code BOOKSAVE. You can also save 30% on all prints with coupon code PRINTSAVE.
- – Flowers are most often sent on Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day, but dads like them too! Send Dad a bouquet or potted plant from What a Bloom and use coupon code DAD10 to save 10% on your order. And if your dad’s not a flower fan, they also have some nice gift baskets.
- – If your dad loves to read, he’ll be thrilled with an ebook gift. Use eBooks.com coupon code FATHERSDAY$5cp to save $5 on any order of $40 or more.
- – Fragrance and grooming products also make great Father’s Day gifts. Shop the men’s section at Beauty Bridge and use coupon code fathers15 to save 15% on your order.
June 4, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
Father’s Day 2013 will be here in less than two weeks. Now is the time to take advantage of Father’s Day deals from your favorite online stores. If you order now, you won’t have to worry about not getting your package in time or even paying for expedited shipping.
Where are these deals that I speak of, you ask? Here are a few of them:
- – You’ll find lots of money-saving Kmart deals for Father’s Day. You can save up to 20% on all grills (such as the six-burner gas grill shown here) plus an extra $20 on your order of $200 or more with coupon code SPRING20. Other savings include 60 to 70% off fine jewelry, 25% off watches and up to 30% off featured TVs and electronics.
- – If your dad is a gadget guru, you can find the perfect gift for him at Mini in the Box. Use coupon code FDC3M to save $3 on any order of $28 or more.
- – Keep Dad looking his best with a new western shirt or pair of jeans from Wrangler. Shipping is free on orders of $50 or more with coupon code DADSDAY.
Check back soon for more Father’s Day savings!
May 25, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
JCPenney has been in the retail business for over a hundred years, and has been a favorite American department store for much of that time. Today, the company operates over a thousand stores in all fifty states, selling high quality housewares, clothing and accessories.
Even though there’s probably a store close to your home, you don’t have to go anywhere to shop their huge selection. You can do so from the comfort of home at JCPenney.com. But be sure to stop by Coupon Trunk first and find out about their latest sales! Here are some of the deals they have going on right now:
- – Save 30-40% on St. John’s Bay apparel for men and women, including the cool men’s tie dyed polo you see here, through May 28th
- – Save 30-50% on all cookware through May 28th
- – Save 40% on Bali blinds and shades through June 2nd
- – Save 30% on all Libbey glassware through June 17th
- – Save an extra 20% on all original, sale, regular and clearance prices (10% on furniture) when you use your JCPenney card, or 10% on everything with any other form of payment, through May 28th
Not ready to shop right now? That’s okay! Just come back and check our JCPenney discounts page whenever you like.
May 23, 2013 by Kristy Pruitt
Tory Burch is one of the hottest names in fashion today. Her designer handbags are all the rage, and her apparel, shoes and accessories are a pretty big deal as well. But if you’ve browsed the offerings at a Tory Burch boutique, you know that they aren’t cheap.
Not to worry. You don’t have to buy cheap imitations to rock the latest Tory Burch styles without paying full price. Just visit our Tory Burch deals page to stay up to date on the best sales and discounts from the official source. For instance, if you follow the link to the New Markdowns page, you’ll find that the small perforated logo tote shown here is marked down from $425 to $295. That’s a savings of $130! You’ll also see a link to the resort shoe sale, where you can save up to 30% on super-stylish sneakers, sandals, flats, pumps and wedges in great summer colors.
Speaking of summer, be sure to check out the Summer 2013 features at ToryBurch.com. There’s an accessories guide, a lookbook and a video featuring the season’s hottest trends. And on their blog, you’ll find lots of great fashion tips and stories. Enjoy!